Thursday, November 7, 2013

Start to an efficient day!

Really can't deny how smartphones improves our productivity. In the past, checking emails is like an after washing up activity, possible only after you start up your laptop or computer. However, this is probably how technology has displaced the routine of our lives. Double edged sword I must say.

Frankly, I embrace the changes brought about by these advents. So, I'm sharing the first three things on my routine right after pressing the alarm clock away!

First thing, email! Skimming for important emails to clear, just in case.


Second, Facebook! Apart from mobile messaging which I would already have received new notifications when I deactivate my alarm, Facebook is also where sometimes my friends at the othet side of the world will message me. Otherwise, it's always good to catch up with some news bites and friends' updates.



Third! Sometimes I'll stop at two and go wash up. But if I'm feeling lazy, then probably LinkedIn or Twitter..



I realised this has been a routine since schooling days. Yes, we need to start efficient habits early *chuckles* I'm pretty sure my routine is almost the same as many others though. 

So, how about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment