Saturday, July 27, 2013

7 minutes of fame on KBS!

Apologies for lack of posts recently. Been busy at work.

Anyway, I had a really good laugh today as I saw my competition video for the first time, albeit a little too late. As it goes... I participated in the World Taekwondo Hanmadang Championship in 2009. That's a whooping four years ago, and had my 7 minutes of fame on KBS on 13 August 2009 (something I never knew)! The commentaries is so daebak even though I have no idea what they're saying. I always felt commentaries is like a privilege only for pro soccer match telecast!

We came in 6th position overall, not too bad as there are some not so perfect executions. The younger me really cracks me up, and unexpectedly there were quite a bit of my solo shots. I've never been photographed/videographed much during my taekwondo times. Thus this video really made my week! =)

Enjoy your weekends everyone! Do good, be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment