Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[illustrations] Never stop dreaming

Almost one year into my first job now, I almost forgot why I embarked on this journey of communications in college. Seeing all the media job postings online which advertised for fresh grads in all disciplines. I wondered what have I gotten into. An industry that is opened to all?

It wasn't really until I sat down and reflect. I've lost sight of my dream; that explains the disparity. To get a job and to do it well is altogether a different thing. So, I took matters into my own hands and started to look out for opportunities to do writing. For my dream job in journalism.

Thank you all for being here with me.

Don't stop dreaming. Start believing and take little steps.


Notice how there's no full stop? There's no full stop

No comments:

Post a Comment