Sunday, December 11, 2016

【北京冬天】继续接地气

Was in Beijing for two nights and very blessed to have my local friends show me around under the Supermoon! Yes, was really fortunate to catch the Supermoon in Beijing, especially clear at the Qian Hai area where I had some delicious Beijing Roast Duck at Quan Ju De =)

To top it off, my friends brought me around to Jie Di Qi (connect to local behaviours). Walked around the university campus, went to Hu Tongs, and immersed ourselves in the trending cafe culture there.







到了北京就是要看看胡同、品尝咖啡文化以及和好友叙旧!一晚实在太短了,我们有好多好多还没聊呢!

你知道什么是羊蝎子吗?我这会儿就知道了!所以说不来胡同如没到北京嘛……

1 comment:

  1. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete