Monday, June 16, 2014

Vlog #12 - Wet'n'Wild & Warner Bros. Movie World

Third installation of my Gold Coast Adventures. Trip was made in May this year, and slowly rolled out in subsequent vlogs! I believe there could be one or two more vlogs in the pipline! 

As part of the VIP Pass that I purchased, I could enjoy unlimited entry into 3 parks. I've covered Sea World in my previous vlog, therefore, a natural continuation to the series is my visit to Wet'n'Wild and Warner Bros. Movie World! 

If you are planning your trip to Gold Coast and worrying if allocating an entire day to Wet'n'Wild is too excessive.. Yes, it is! However, fret not. You can just walk over to Movie World which is along the same highway. Ten minutes for a nice easy stroll over. En route you'll see Paradise County as well. For arrangement of transport, you can alight at Wet'n'Wild and make arrangements to head back to city from Movie World, or even Paradise County.



I had a great time especially at Movie World! The parade was awesome!

I hope you enjoyed the vlog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment